Learn more about the processing, performance and sourcing of palm-oil-based NOPs in this presentation by NFTech's Malaysian supply partner Polygreen.
- First and only commercial plant in the world to produce natural polyols from palm oil.
- Capacity to produce 30,000 metric tons of natural oil polyols annually.
- One of the most efficient and cost effective conversion processes of any natural oil to polyol.
- Natural oil polyols that are green and price-competitive to synthetic raw materials.
- Very high renewable raw material content of above 90%.
- Used in higher concentrations than other natural polyols.